- Explore Ravenna on a private, full-day walking tour and learn about the town’s 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Admire Ravenna’s late Roman and Byzantine architecture, and stunning mosaics
- See all 5 mosaics sights in Ravenna with historical context from your guide
- Explore landmarks like Dante’s tomb and Piazza San Francesco
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the foot of the building with the big clock at the top of its tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites that are not specified as included
- A considerate amount of walking is involved in this tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience