Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour of Ravenna's mosaics
- Get an in-depth look at the UNESCO-listed Byzantine and early Christian mosaics in Ravenna
- Visit several churches and other religious buildings to see the glittering mosaics
- Learn about Ravenna's mosaic history from a professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Under the pronaos/arcade of the Apollinare Nuovo church. However just in case you agree in advance with your guide, your guide can pick you up at the railway station or at the Shuttle Bus stop along viale Farini or at your hotel if it is located in the city centre.
Piazza del Popolo is the main square in Ravenna, not so far away from the railway station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- FOR CRUISE GUESTS: ask at your cruise help desk if shuttle bus service from Porto Corsini pier to Ravenna city centre is available and if this service is offered by your cruise line. In case this service is not available a one-way taxi ride costs around € 30,00
- Monuments foreseen in this tour are scattered in the old city centre, in order to reach them we have to walk a bit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas