3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Expertly guided walking tour
Entrance tickets to: Chiesa di San Vitale, Mausoleo di Galla Placidia, Battistero Neoniano
Entrance tickets to: Museo Arcivescovile, Basilica Sant’Apollinare Nuovo
Other Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site not on the itinerary)
Departure & Return
P.za del Popolo, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
Ravenna, Province of Ravenna, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact us prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ravenna Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ravenna Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ravenna Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ravenna Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15693P171
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaCategory