- An art historian-led private walking tour of Ravenna, with food and wine tasting
- The ideal introduction for fist-time visitors, you’ll tick off the city’s main sights
- Get a first-hand look at Ravenna’s famous mosaics at multiple stops
- Choose from morning and afternoon tour timings for added flexibility
Departure & Return
It's just few minutes walking from Ravenna trainstation. Our guide will wait for you at the entrance of the hotel ( outside).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ravenna Private Guided Tour of Top Sites Ancient Mosaics & Piadina Tasting.