3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tour the capital city of Quito at your leisure aboard this popular hop-on hop-off bus tour. Enjoy hassle-free double-decker transportation through narrow city streets as you make your way to numerous city attractions and landmarks. Choose to get off at any of the stops and make the most of your time in Quito.
- Choose to visit any of the stops around the city
- Enjoy comfortable, hassle-free transport through city streets
- Customize the tour to meet your interests and needs
- Perfect for first-time visitors to Quito
Saved to wishlist!
Touristic Transport (Double Decker Bus)
Audioguide (English and Spanish)
Touristic Operator (English and Spanish)
Food and drink
Entrances to touristic attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quito City Tour Double Decker Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quito City Tour Double Decker Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quito City Tour Double Decker Bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quito City Tour Double Decker Bus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Good way to move around in Quito if you have limited time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Quito City Tour Double Decker Bus
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuitoHop on Hop Off - MindoBus Tours - MindoAudio Guides - MindoHop on Hop Off - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaHop on Hop Off - IquitosBus Tours - IquitosAudio Guides - IquitosCategory
Independence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsMariscal Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito) Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & Tickets