- Shared arrival transfer in Quito
- Avoid long taxi lines by pre-booking a reliable transfer service
- Travel by comfortable minivan from the Mariscal Sucre International Airport to your Quito hotel
- Friendly, professional driver
Departure & Return
Departure Point: You'll be met by your driver outside the customs area at Mariscal Sucre International Airport.
What To Expect
When make reservations, be sure to state your arriving flight and hotel details. Transfers are confirmed 24 hours in advance and a travel voucher will be provided to present to the driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The maximum waiting time at the airport is 60 minutes after the arrival of the flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Ecuador
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would throughly recommend this as a cheap and excellent way to travel from the airport." See review