6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey to the 'Middle of the World' on this memorable tour that stops at the Pululahua Crater, Intinan Museum, and more. You'll learn about local customs and traditions from a friendly guide and capture panoramic city views of stunning Quito from atop Teleferico.
- Tour of Quito city highlights
- Visit Mitad del Mundo with a local guide
- Take in epic city views from Teleférico
- Round-trip hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Certified English / Spanish speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Inti Ñan Museum entrance fee
Teleferico entrace fee
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up/ drop off outside of the city has an extra charge
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotels centrally located in Quito are included. Outside of the city, pick up/drop off has extra $30 charge
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Mitad del Mundo Museum, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Mitad del Mundo Museum, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Mitad del Mundo Museum, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Mitad del Mundo Museum, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Mitad del Mundo Museum, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosHistorical Tours - IquitosHalf-day Tours - IquitosCategory
Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito) Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsLimpiopungo Lagoon Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & Tickets