8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a sampling of the natural, cultural and historical sights found around Quito during this comprehensive full-day tour. Take in gorgeous hilltop views of the city from Panecillo Hill and San Juan Mirador. You’ll also explore Quito’s historic city center by visiting several of its churches and colonial-era buildings. After lunch experience life on both sides of the earth’s equator at the Middle of the World monument before finishing your day with the amazing landscapes of Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve. Your comprehensive Quito trip also includes a guide, some site entrance fees and an optional private tour upgrade.
- Take a sightseeing trip through Quito and visit the nearby Middle of the World monument
- Get a sense for the many cultural, historical and natural sights of this diverse South American capital
- Explore Quito's historic downtown by visiting its colonial churches and buildings
- Straddle the equator at the Middle of the World monument
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes at Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve
- Optional upgrade to a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Certified English/Spanish speaking guide
Hotel pick up / drop off
Entrance ticket Inti Ñan Museum
Entrance ticket La Compañia Church
Entrance fees as specified in the program
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off hotels outside the area have an extra charge, please contact us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Quito City Tour & Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Quito City Tour & Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Quito City Tour & Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Quito City Tour & Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Quito City Tour & Mitad del Mundo
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosCity Tours - IquitosFull-day Tours - IquitosCategory
Mindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsEl Sagrario Church Tours & TicketsMariscal Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsSangay National Park Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & Tickets