8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Take a break from sightseeing in order to relax mind, body, and soul on a day trip to Termas de Papallacta Spa from Quito. A serene experience ideal for tired travelers, this tour covers the thermal springs of Termas de Papallacta Spa. Spend ample time soaking in the steaming waters of the pools, created by volcanic activity and natural heat. Refreshments and entrance fees are included.
- Full-day trip to Termas de Papallacta Spa from Quito
- A serene experience ideal for weary travelers
- Spend the day soaking in the thermal waters of natural pools at Termas de Papallacta Spa
- Refreshments and entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
Termas de Papallacta pools entrance
Details not specified
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will send you a message to coordinate your pick up time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Termas de Papallacta Hot Springs full day tour from Quito?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Termas de Papallacta Hot Springs full day tour from Quito?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Termas de Papallacta Hot Springs full day tour from Quito?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Termas de Papallacta Hot Springs full day tour from Quito
11 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuitoRomantic Tours - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoRomantic Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaRomantic Tours - IquitosBus Tours - IquitosNature and Wildlife - IquitosFull-day Tours - IquitosCategory
El Panecillo Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito) Tours & TicketsEl Sagrario Church Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsMariscal Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsLimpiopungo Lagoon Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito) Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & Tickets