- Explore the best of Quito in just one day during this comprehensive city tour
- Visit key attractions such as the Equator Line Museum and ride the cable car
- Benefit from the insight of a certified tour guide throughout
- Comfortable and secure private transportation is included for ease
Departure & Return
Ask for "Plaza Foch" located at La Mariscal Neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Best Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Always be careful not to push too much at the higher altitudes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews