12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Starting point pickup and drop-off
Entrance to the Middle of the World
Food and drinks
Entry fees to churches
Departure & Return
Avenida Francisco de Orellana E6-54 Y, Quito 170522, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Ecuador
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"
9 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosHistorical Tours - IquitosFull-day Tours - IquitosCategory
Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito) Tours & TicketsMariscal Tours & TicketsLimpiopungo Lagoon Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & Tickets