- Full-Day Quilotoa Lake Hiking Tour
- Escape the city and journey into Ecuador's natural landscapes
- Visit a tropical lagoon
- Make stops at a village and local market
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip transport and lunch included
Departure & Return
7:15 am Leave from Plaza Foch (Mariscal Foch and Reina Victoria) - look for the tour bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Necessary Equipment: Sunglasses and sun cream, Water and snacks, Camera, Hiking shoes, Big bag for shopping, Waterproof jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecuatraveling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.