Departure & Return
All hotels in Quito
The flight arrives around midday to Lima from Cusco. Then, you will connect with your international flight
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Flight must arrive in the international airport in Quito and the tour finish in Lima.
- Important note: Standard Hotels (Expedition Train) Comfort Hotels (Vistadome Train) Luxury Hotels (Hiram Bingham Train)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands