4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of helmet
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Km 2 cable hacia Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Dress code: swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking for the 11:30AM tour is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Largest lifejacket fits a size 52" chest
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whitewater Rafting Naranjo River from Manuel Antonio Class III-IV?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitewater Rafting Naranjo River from Manuel Antonio Class III-IV?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whitewater Rafting Naranjo River from Manuel Antonio Class III-IV?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whitewater Rafting Naranjo River from Manuel Antonio Class III-IV?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitewater Rafting Naranjo River from Manuel Antonio Class III-IV
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificRafting - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoExtreme - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoRafting - JacoWhite Water Rafting - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseExtreme - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseRafting - San JoseWhite Water Rafting - San JoseCategory