Explore our promoted experiences
- Hotel transfers from downtown Quebec City hotels are included
- Lunch and hot drinks are included
- All snow-shoeing equipment will be provided
- National park entry fees are included
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide/driver near the tourist information centre at 9am. You will see our minibus with our name and logo "Quatre Natures". Be on time, we don't wait too long. We will come back in Quebec City at 3pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are very busy during the winter season and it's difficult to reach us by phone. For any information, please contact us by email or send us a text message on our phone.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for winter conditions.
- Dress Winter clothing, warm coat or jacket, hat and gloves, dress in layers, hiking boots/leather boots or sneakers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to insufficient snow or bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quatre Natures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A note to future travellers: be prepared to climb up the side of a mountain and dress in layers." See review