- Dinner cruise around Quebec city
- Cruise past Quebec's illuminated sights including Beauport, Lévis, and the Quebec Bridge
- Savor an elegant 5-course dinner, with main course options such as Atlantic salmon, chicken supreme, and Braised Beef
- Enjoy entertainment from a DJ.
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Chouinard Pier, 10 Dalhousie Street Directions: Beside the Québec-Lévis ferry terminal, Lower Town The ticket booth is at the Chouinard Pier, please pick up your tickets prior to the boat departure. The boarding of the boat starts at 6:00 pm and it departs at 7:00 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your cruise from either Chouinard Pier in Quebec City, arriving by 7pm at the latest to board your ship. Climb aboard your ship, a vessel which was specially designed as a floating restaurant, to start your voyage. As the sun sets over Quebec City, enjoy views of the sparkling lights of this historic city lit up after dark.
Grab your seat for dinner as you enjoy a high-end 5-course meal that's fit for a king. The dinner's set menu includes entree options including Atlantic Salmon, chicken supreme, and Braised Beef, plus captain's delight for dessert. The full menu details are outlined below (subject to change). Make sure to ask the onboard wine steward for suggestions to help accompany this gourmet repast.
After dinner, step onto the dance floor for more fun, as you're serenaded by DJ entertainment, the glowing lights of Quebec City behind you as the perfect backdrop. Your cruise returns to its original starting point to end the night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any other selection outside the offered menu is subject to an additional charge on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff