- Half-day trip to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie and Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Professional bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Do not go inside the information center, go straight to the bus. The bus will be accross the street from the information center. The bus will be written Old Quebec Tours or Tours du Vieux-Québec on it. Sometimes it can happens that the bus has no wrap.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Additional stops include the Chocolaterie de l'Ile d'Orléans, with 24 flavors of ice cream during the summer season and a wide variety of chocolates made from only the finest ingredients imported from Belgium. At the Cuivres D'Art Albert Gilles, learn about the art of embossing copper, visit two museums and stop by the gift shop for a souvenir.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If it's busy, take the cable car up, but then walk back down, it will be quicker." See review
- "The Falls are gorgeous and it is somewhat of a climb but well worth it once you make it to the top." See review
- "The Falls are beautiful and worth the trip but unfortunately not enough time there." See review