4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the busy city behind, and explore the Canadian countryside on this 4-hour bike tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City. Spin along cycle tracks through the Domaine de Maizerets with your guide. Pedal along the St. Lawrence River, and gain insight into the region’s rich history and diverse geography. On arrival at Montmorency Falls, take the cable car skywards for panoramic views over the tumbling torrent. Cross the footbridge and marvel at the falls’ power. Then head upstream to relax on the banks of the Montmorency River.
- 4-hour bike tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City
- Pedal along the St. Lawrence River
- Take a cable car up for views over Montmorency Falls
- Cross the footbridge, and snap pictures of the falls
- Take a break at the Montmorency River
- See Manoir Montmorency, the former summer home of the Duke of Kent
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water
Entrance fees at the waterfalls 8$ included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
35 Rue Dalhousie , 35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
Our shop is located at the foot of the Château Frontenac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 persons per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Electric bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make sure you confirm your e-bike before taking the tour as there is a limited supply." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric bike Tour to Montmorency Falls from Quebec City
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingQuebec CityMountain Bike Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Artillery Park Heritage SiteLa MalbaieVia Ferrata MontmorencyCharlevoix RegionMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)Saint-RochBora Parc ValcartierBaie-Saint-PaulQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Aquarium du QuebecPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique