Explore our promoted experiences
- Look out for tropical fish and explore the underwater world
- Use specialized equipment that allows you to go underwater with ease
- Enjoy a safe experience with a lifeguard guide to accompany you
- A family-friendly activity—children aged eight years and above can join
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The only English speaking was at the shore in the shops.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vacation On RD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great excursion essential especially for those who aren’t a huge fan of snorkeling but still want to see underwater !!!" See review
- "Like I said earlier you never know what you are going to get with transportation but I would have expected a better vehicle than what was made available!" See review