10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour to Santo Domingo shows you the highlights in and around the capital city. First, stop at Los Tres Ojos National Park. Meaning “three eyes” in Spanish, it boasts three impressive lakes. Then explore Old Town Santo Domingo with a professional tour guide, learning about its importance as the first seat of the Spanish colonial government in the Americas. A traditional Dominican lunch is included.
- Visit Tres Ojos National Park
- Explore the history of Old Town Santo Domingo
- Tour is led by a professional guide
- Lunch and hotel pickup/drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip bus transfer with air conditioning
Professional Tour Guide In different languages
Dominican Lunch Bufet
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is offered free from Punta Cana and bavaro hotels, Cap cana, bayahibe
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A considerable amount of waking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Republica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santo Domingo Colonial (City Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santo Domingo Colonial (City Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santo Domingo Colonial (City Tour)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santo Domingo Colonial (City Tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santo Domingo Colonial (City Tour)
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunta CanaLa RomanaDominican RepublicBus Tours - La RomanaCity Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaBus Tours - SamanáCity Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoCity Tours - Santo DomingoHistorical Tours - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory