Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour mountain bike adventure from Punta Cana
- Glide along forest trails, across streams, and through lush farmlands
- Enjoy a glimpse of local life as you pass coffee plantations and rural villages
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, bike rental, and round-trip transfers
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Escape the crowds as you pedal along quiet back roads, winding through scenic farmlands, crossing small streams, and looking out for wildlife as you glide through the forests. Along the way, pass by vast coffee and plantain plantations, get an insight into local life as you stop in typical rural villages, and pause for refreshments at a local shop. After two hours exploring the countryside, head back to Macao Beach, where your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Culebike Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.