Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age minimum is 6 years old.
- Children from 6 to 8 will only participate on the first 8 cables.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 Kilograms (44 lbs.).
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 Kilograms (280 lbs.).
- The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44 in.).
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this excursion to anyone not afraid of heights and wanting to see monkeys close up." See review
- "People should be told to bring an extra shirt along." See review
- "Also, take some cash in case you want to purchase any of the products, and you will want to tip the workers - they were great!" See review