Are you interested in?
165 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
570 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Leave the beach crowds behind during a half-day excursion where you travel through the Dominican countryside in a safari truck and visit a local school, the famous Higuey basilica, and two rural ranches. Learn about Dominican culture and taste locally-grown products such as cocoa, coffee, and mamajuana. A stop at Macao Beach is also included. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off in Punta Cana is provided.
- Explore the Dominican countryside without getting lost with a guide
- Travel between attractions with ease in a safari truck
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Punta Cana hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour in Higuey Town
Visit to a typical House
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at the hotel lobby or specified meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Route
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Dominican Republic Safari Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Dominican Republic Safari Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Dominican Republic Safari Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Dominican Republic Safari Tour from Punta Cana?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17793P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunta CanaBus Tours - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaSafaris - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáSafaris - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoSafaris - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory