- Full-day Catalina Island scuba diving experience from La Romana
- Cruise around Catalina Island on a catamaran
- Enjoy two thrilling scuba dives led by a PADI-certified instructor
- Visit two popular dive sites – The Wall and The Aquarium
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch and enjoy unlimited drinks
- Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at a private beach
- Tour suitable for participants with dive certification only
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all locations in Punta Cana, Bavaro, Ulverto Alto, Cap Cana, La romana, Casa De Campo, Boco chica and Juan Dolio.
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is ‘The Wall’, a popular dive site off the east coast of Catalina Island, with depths from ranging from 5 meters (16 feet) to 40+ meters (131+ feet). After listening to the safety briefing and getting suited up in your dive gear (all equipment is provided), enjoy just under an hour to explore the underwater wonders. Glide past dramatic vase sponges and colorful sea fan coral, and look out for exotic marine life including octopus, porcupine fish, moray eel, scorpion fish, southern stingray, blue parrotfish, lionfish, and sea horse.
Continue to the second dive site, 'The Aquarium', where you’ll have just under an hour to explore, with depths from 8 meters (26 feet) to 12+ meters (39+ feet). As you probably guessed from the name, the ‘Aquarium’ is renowned for its abundance of tropical fish and marine life, and you might spot tube worm, spiny lobster, sand star, frogfish, trumpet fish, barracuda, mackerel, and tiger moray eel.
After working up an appetite, head to a private beach on Catalina Island, where you’ll be served a delicious BBQ lunch, including fresh lobster (VIP package only), pork and chicken, accompanied by pasta salads and fresh tropical fruits.
Spend the rest of the afternoon swimming and sunbathing on the beach, where you can make the most of the open bar or go snorkeling (equipment provided) around the coast.
As you set out on the return cruise, get in the party mood with on-board music, entertainment, and refreshments. Arrive back in La Romana, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Your pickup time will be confirmed after booking
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up at the pick-up point at the specified time
- Can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact local supplier to make all necessary arrangements.
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passion Paradise Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Catalina Island Scuba Diving Tour from La Romana.