4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
José Nogueira 1255 , José Nogueira 1255, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, ChileThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Solo Expediciones
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Navigation Magdalena Island and Marta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Navigation Magdalena Island and Marta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Navigation Magdalena Island and Marta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Navigation Magdalena Island and Marta
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPunta ArenasBus Tours - PatagoniaAudio Guides - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory