- Get closer to nature on a half-day trip to Magdalena Island (Isla Magdalena)
- Admire hundreds of thousands of penguins in their native habitat
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a naturalist guide
- Enjoy free time to explore the island at your own pace
Departure & Return
The starting point is our office located on Punta Arenas (near Prat Pier). Meeting time is 6:30 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, date of birth and contact number are required at time of booking for all participants
- IMPORTANT: The use of selfies sticks is forbidden on the island, as it affects the penguins, especially in the breeding season.
- Please bring: Warm clothing, camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable footwear, hat and gloves
- Subject to weather conditions, this tour is lead on a zodiac boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms