- Day trip to Yelapa and Majahuitas from Puerto Vallarta
- Visit Banderas Bay and Cola de Caballo waterfalls
- Kayak, swim, and snorkel with an abundance marine species
- Light breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages served on board the boat
Departure & Return
Puerto Mágico is the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Vallarta
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures immediately after booking to confirm the pick up location on your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms