1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Tequila tasting at Oscar's
Sunbed at Beach Club in Mangos Beach
Entrance to Puerto Magico
Entrance to Cacao Magico (chocolate factory)
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY consultoria en estrategias de gestion leman sa de cv
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Hop Off Tour with Free Stops in Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Hop Off Tour with Free Stops in Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop On Hop Off Tour with Free Stops in Puerto Vallarta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop On Hop Off Tour with Free Stops in Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPuerto VallartaHop on Hop Off - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoCity Tours - JaliscoAudio Guides - JaliscoHop on Hop Off - MazatlanBus Tours - MazatlanCity Tours - MazatlanAudio Guides - MazatlanHop on Hop Off - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosCity Tours - Los CabosAudio Guides - Los CabosCategory
Boca de TomatlanNuevo VallartaGringo GulchVista Vallarta Golf ClubAquaventuras Park Zona RomanticaEl TuitoVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Marina VallartaChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port