- Half-day whale-watching tour from Puerto Vallarta
- Cruise the waters of Bahia de Banderas to spot whales
- Learn about whale behavior from the marine biologist guide
- Includes lunch, non-alcoholic beverages, and guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain or shine the tour will depart.
- Seasonal operating December to March
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers of travelers apply. If not met, booked guest will be offered a refund or date change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Natours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Half-Day Whale-Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta.
- "One thing I wish I had known (and perhaps they should include in the description) is to bring binoculars!" See review