6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step back in time on a full-day trip from Puerto Vallarta to San Sebastian del Oeste, one of Mexico’s enchanting ‘pueblos mágicos,’ or magical towns. You’ll tour a traditional coffee hacienda, taste spirits distilled from agave, then dine on Mexican cuisine at a family-owned restaurant. This full-day excursion to San Sebastian del Oeste includes pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Puerto Vallarta, entrance fees, and lunch for a worry-free day of exploring.
Saved to wishlist!
Authentic Mexican Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Visit to a Coffee maker's house
Tequila and coffee purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer transportation to most hotels in Puerto Vallarta area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour departs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and attire.
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat and camera.
- Bring cash for souvenirs and additional food or beverages at restaurant.
- Wear a light jacket on winter months.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Puerto Vallarta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Sebastian del Oeste 'Magic Town' from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Sebastian del Oeste 'Magic Town' from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian del Oeste 'Magic Town' from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian del Oeste 'Magic Town' from Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaBus Tours - JaliscoCity Tours - JaliscoBus Tours - MazatlanCity Tours - MazatlanBus Tours - Los CabosCity Tours - Los CabosCategory
Gringo GulchZona RomanticaMarina VallartaAquaventuras Park El TuitoBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Nuevo VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Boca de TomatlanPuerto Vallarta Cruise Port