Explore our promoted experiences
- Banderas Bay sunset cruise from Puerto Vallarta
- Delicious candlelit dinner and open bar
- Traditional Mexican music and dance
- Show at the Pyramid Amphitheater
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located in front of El Tigre golf course
This is the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Vallarta
What To Expect
Take a seat at your beachside table and enjoy the ambience of the candle-bathed scenery; select from sizzling steak, freshly caught fish or succulent chicken, all of which come accompanied by fresh vegetables, crisp salads, and handmade tortillas. Delve into a delicious dessert buffet after your main, pleasuring your palate with tropical fruits, indulgent brownies, and locally inspired rice pudding.
Let the pulsating beat of native drums summon you to the outdoor amphitheater, the sacred space in which the spectacular show is to unravel. Hypnotic and hallucinatory, the incredible performance is sure to leave you spellbound; watch in wonder as stories of ancient civilizations are depicted through dance and music, marveling at the astounding agility of costumed contemporary dancers.
Relax beneath the sparkling stars during your return journey to Puerto Vallarta, where the enchanting evening concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket or sweater with you
- "Rhythms" is a romantic evening specially designed for adults and couples.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm the check in time & location on your booking. It may change according to our operation
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews