Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of snorkeling gear is included
- Snacks and bottled water will be provided
- National park entrance fees are included
- Private tours can be organized on request
Departure & Return
We are located at Marina Vallarta, 5 minutes from the airport. (As a reference we are nearby the Flamingos resort and 8 Tostadas restaurant)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to access to hidden beach is 10 years old with an adult on the same group. (Must bring ID of minor and adult)
- People under any influence of alcohol or any drug are not permitted
- Max age to access to hidden beach is 65 years old (Must bring ID)
- The snorkeling tour is for ages 6-70 years old (In this case we recommend private family tour)
- Pregnant travelers are NOT allowed in our tours due to safety of mother and baby.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Explorer Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms