- Learn all about mole poblano during a cooking class
- Shop at a local market for Mexican cacao and chilies
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with your prepared mole
- Take home your own jar of prepared mole sauce
Departure & Return
Please go to ChocoMuseo, calle Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez 128 (behind the Banorte bank that is on the Malecón), in Puerto Vallarta, Centro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you like cooking, I would highly recommend giving this class a try!" See review