Departure & Return
Arrive at 8:30 am at the Puerto Mágico Maritime Terminal (API) - Blvrd. Francisco Medina Ascencio and Escuela Naval Militar, Cruise Dock Puerta No.9 - BAHIA ALEGRE vessels (It is in front of the San Javier Hospital)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Live&Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Marietas Islands Snorkel Cruise from Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive.
- "Snorkeling was just ok, some fish and coral that’s about it." See review