8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
American Breakfast (Eggs, pancakes, orange juice, fruit and coffee)
Food served in a beach restaurant
To choose between Grilled Fish Fillet, Hamburger, Quesadillas or Machaca Burritos
Transportation to and from the Marina.
Port Tax $29 pesos per person
Drinks on Land.
Tips and souvenirs
Departure & Return
H. Escuela Naval Militar , H. Escuela Naval Militar, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Marine Terminal API
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoPralia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ocean Pacific Snorkeling
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaWater Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoWater Tours - San Jose del CaboFull-day Tours - San Jose del CaboWater Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
El TuitoMarina VallartaZona RomanticaMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Aquaventuras Park Vista Vallarta Golf ClubGringo GulchNuevo VallartaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Boca de Tomatlan