Explore our promoted experiences
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Departure & Return
Al llegar a la carretera191 Km 1 vera a su mano derecha un letrero que dice "ZIPLINE PARK", justo ahi dobla a la derecha y sube la loma hasta el tope, encuentra alli nuestro estacionamiento.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 8 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight maximum limit is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Should not participate if: Pregnant, under alcohol/drugs effects or with severe health conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rain Forest Zip Line Corp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff