Explore our promoted experiences
- A great way to experience Puerto Rican culture
- No prior dance skills or dancing partners required
- Get tips from your instructor, a professional dancer
- Central meetup point makes for a seamless experience
Departure & Return
Jaime Benitez National Park (outdoor park by Condado Lagoon) Corner of Calle Vieques and Wilson Ave, San Juan, PR 00907. We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class starting to check in and getting settled before starting promptly at 4pm. Free street parking all around but can be crowded.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 4 people per class is required. If minimum requirements are not met you can be added to an existing group on a different day or you will be offered a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands