6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Swap the standard sightseeing tours of Puerto Rico for an experience that takes you off the beaten path to places most visitors miss. This small-group tour introduces you to the unique biodiversity and varied landscapes of Puerto Rico's northern region. You'll spend your time fully immersed in nature and finish the tour with an invigorating swim in a natural cenote.
- Guided tour focused on the nature and biodiversity of northern Puerto Rico
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures a personalized experience
- Go off the beaten track to places in Puerto Rico that most visitors miss
- Learn all about the varied landscapes from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets & Lifevests
Departure & Return
219 C. Diez de Andino, San Juan, 00912, Puerto Rico
Look out for the big white passenger buses.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Tour Con Ali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural Hidden Gems of the North?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural Hidden Gems of the North?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Natural Hidden Gems of the North?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you would like to see magical places in Puerto Rico, this tour is a must!" See review
Product code: 68888P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Natural Hidden Gems of the North
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoShore Excursions - FajardoBus Tours - FajardoHiking - FajardoPorts of Call Tours - FajardoFull-day Tours - FajardoShore Excursions - AreciboBus Tours - AreciboHiking - AreciboPorts of Call Tours - AreciboFull-day Tours - AreciboShore Excursions - LuquilloBus Tours - LuquilloHiking - LuquilloPorts of Call Tours - LuquilloFull-day Tours - LuquilloCategory
Paseo de la PrincesaCastillo San CristobalSun Bay BeachArecibo ObservatoryLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature ReserveRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)PinonesBioluminescent Bay (Mosquito Bay)Mercado de Río PiedrasCastillo San Felipe del Morro La Calle LoizaGozalandia FallsVieques Island (Isla de Vieques)Laguna GrandeSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)San Juan BayCaguasIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Ponce