8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Licensed Tour Guide
Massage at Hot Spring
Gratuities are not included, but they are most welcome!
Departure & Return
580 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seeing Puerto Rico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoBus Tours - FajardoFull-day Tours - FajardoBus Tours - AreciboFull-day Tours - AreciboBus Tours - LuquilloFull-day Tours - LuquilloCategory
Arecibo ObservatoryMercado SanturceRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Caparra RuinsSan Juan BayLa Calle LoizaPaseo de la PrincesaIsla VerdeCrashboat BeachFine Arts MiramarLuquillo BeachChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Goat Island (Isla de Cabras)Gozalandia FallsSun Bay BeachPinonesPalomino IslandLaguna GrandeLas Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve