Departure & Return
The meeting point is on Calle Flamboyan, four houses south of the Green Store, across from a yellow and green house, directly next to Rainbow Realty. To do this tour you have to stay overnight at Vieques Island. You have to take a ferry from Ceiba or a plane from San Juan or Ceiba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vieques Kayaks Bio Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A cut off time for running late would be ideal moving forward because it was pretty annoying waiting for people for almost an hour when we were on time and the other people never even showed up." See review
- "Unforgettable times in a very good way:-) I highly recommend the tour and their company as you can tell they put a lot of time to details and do their best so people would have a good experience." See review