- 5-hour excursion to zipline and local petting zoo from Puerto Plata
- Round-trip transport in a safari-style truck
- All zipline instruction and equipment provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Disembark and listen to a safety briefing before getting fitted for a helmet and harness. Clip in and follow your guide down 7,900 feet (2,408 meters) of galvanized steel cable, holding on to comfortable handle bars as you zip. No experience and no active breaking is required, and parents and children can ride together. Walk between the lines at your own pace, with instructors by your side, stopping to try local fruits fresh off the tree.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight 260 lbs (Max. waist line: 130cm or 44’’. Maximum leg size: 80cm or 31".)
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Country World Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms