8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees for Damajagua Waterfalls & Monkeyland
Tranportation by open air safari truck
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete and Playa Dorada. We can arrange meeting points in case you cant find your hotel on the list. We do not pick up cruise line customers. Driver's license is mandatory!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- A valid driver license is required to drive the off-road buggy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataLa RomanaCabarete4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáExtreme - SamanáWalking Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoWalking Tours - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaCategory
Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)Punta RusiaBrugal Rum CenterEncuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)La Aurora Cigar FactoryLa IsabelaYaque del Norte RiverKey ParadiseMonte Cristi National ParkSosua Beach (Playa Sosua)Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)