3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up
Transportation of back and forth
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anthonyinfotours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Puerto Plata City Tour & Cable Car
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataShore Excursions - SamanáBus Tours - SamanáCity Tours - SamanáPorts of Call Tours - SamanáHalf-day Tours - SamanáShore Excursions - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoCity Tours - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoShore Excursions - La RomanaBus Tours - La RomanaCity Tours - La RomanaPorts of Call Tours - La RomanaHalf-day Tours - La RomanaCategory
Yaque del Norte River Tours & TicketsSosua Beach (Playa Sosua) Tours & TicketsJimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa) Tours & TicketsLa Aurora Cigar Factory Tours & TicketsKey Paradise Tours & TicketsMonument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración) Tours & TicketsDorada Beach (Playa Dorada) Tours & TicketsMonte Cristi National Park Tours & TicketsCayo Paraiso (Paradise Island) Tours & TicketsBrugal Rum Center Tours & TicketsLa Isabela Tours & TicketsEncuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro) Tours & TicketsPunta Rusia Tours & Tickets