- Full-day private tour of the Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales
- Admire the UNESCO-listed landscapes of the Torres del Paine National Park
- See the Horns of Paine and explore Milodon Cave
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend the day exploring the magnificent landscapes; marveling at lakes, glaciers, and waterfalls; and enjoying views of the dramatic Horns of Paine mountain range. Along the way, visit the ancient Miloden Cave, enjoy a delicious lunch (included), and spot wildlife such as guanaco, Andean deer, and rheas.
On return to Puerto Natales, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 5.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turavion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms