12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day away from the city and explore an example of Chile’s iconic landscape on a hiking tour of Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales. Admire panoramic views of the region as you ascend montane trails, and avoid hidden costs with lunch, equipment, and round-trip transfer from your hotel included. Keep safe on an active excursion with supervision, insights, and pre-tour briefing provided by a professional guide.
- Relax after an active day with return transfer from your hotel included
- Capture memorable snaps of the park’s mountains, lakes, and glaciers
- Keep energized with lunch included in the price
- Enjoy an active excursion, ideal for moderate to advanced hikers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (shared service)
Professional Bilingual Guide (english/spanish)
Briefing (mandatory - day before the tour)
Optionals: Bamboo canes, poncho, gaiters
Entrance Fee to Torres del Paine National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from urban zone of Puerto Natales is included. Pick-up time from your hotel will be between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in 'special requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb, please let us know your Airbnb address for pick-up. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Pick-up not included for hotels located in Huertos (Camino 1 to Camino 4). In this case, passengers must go to the local operator’s office at 7:00 a.m.
Departure time will depend on delay passengers may have at each hotel.
Hotels located leaving the city (heading Puerto Bories) such as Weskar, Singular, Altiplánico and Remota: Pick-up will be from 30 to 45 minutes after pick-up has started in Puerto Natales.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: All participants MUST attend a BRIEFING the day before their tour, where all the instructions and operability of this excursion will be explained by your professional guide. Briefing time: 7.00pm
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at the time of booking for all participants
- Box lunch: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please bring: Layered dressing, comfortable trekking footwear (do not bring new shoes), cap and gloves (with thermal lining if possible). Trekking pants (if not, some pants that can dry quickly) and hydrophobic shirts or sweatshirts and waterproof jackets. Sunscreen, sunglasses with UV protection, sunhat, insect repellent.
- Schedules may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of passengers
- It is not recommended to book bus tickets to Punta Arenas the same day that carries out this excursion since there is no guaranteed an exact schedule of return
- No Physical Problems
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Hiking Base Las Torres - Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Hiking Base Las Torres - Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Hiking Base Las Torres - Torres del Paine National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Hiking Base Las Torres - Torres del Paine National Park
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesHiking - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaCategory