- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off Potsdam tour
- Spend a full day exploring the historic capital city of the state of Brandenburg
- Visit top Potsdam attractions including Cecilienhof Palace and Sanssouci Palace, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city as you travel by open-top, double-decker bus
- Hop off at several stops to explore at your leisure
- Live and audio commentary available in multiple languages
- Pass valid for one day from the time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
It all begins with a hop-on at any of the conveniently located bus stops. Board one of the red, open-top buses and enjoy the view with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Potsdam, the capital city of the German state of Brandenburg, as the bus rolls along from one location to the next. Hop-off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
Discover the historical city center, the Russian colony Alexandrowka and the Dutch Quarter, and visit popular palaces like Sansoucci Palace, one of the largest UNESCO World Heritage sites in Germany; New Palace, the largest and most impressive palace ensemble in Sanssouci; the small, neo-classical Charlottenhof Palace, also in Sanssouci Park; and Orangerie Palace, built in the style of the High Renaissance and commissioned by King Frederick William IV.
Also, visit the Cecilenhof Palace, where Churchill, Truman, and Stalin wrote world history when discussing how to partition Germany.
A sightseeing tour of Potsdam has never been easier —or more fun—than this hop-on hop-off bus tour of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is seasonal and typically operates from May - October each year, dates may vary though.
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Operating Times: 10:25AM - 3:25PM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience