- A full-day guided tour to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, from Positano
- Get a first-hand peek at the infamous volcanic crater with a stroll to the rim of Mount Vesuvius
- Enjoy free time to explore the stunning Bay of Naples.
- Travel comfortably in a private mini bus, and listen to enriching commentary from your private guide
Departure & Return
See you at the entrance of the Garage Parking Mandara located in Viale Pasitea nr. 82 in Positano (you will find the Agip petrol pump there ! ) next to the shop "boutique Luisa" We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition, weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In case the Vesuvius will be closed due to bad weather, in alternative will be provided a panoramic tour of Naples
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August to enter the ruins of Pompeii, as per law, it's required the Green Pass, so make sure to have all the documentation otherwise the access will be forbidden.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands