2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Glide along the beautiful coastline of Portofino's Marine Protected Area on this kayaking tour. Paddle through secret creeks and admire picturesque caves. Enjoy a break from the kayak to go snorkeling. Cap off your day with a lunch of locally-grown organic food and wine at a scenic viewpoint.
- Glide along the beautiful coastline of Portofino's Marine Protected Area on this kayaking tour
- Paddle through secret creeks and admire picturesque caves
- Paddle through picturesque waters along the coast, including visits to creeks and caves that are otherwise inaccessible
- Three different options, depending of the period of the year and with two different starting date
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Kayak, paddle, lifejacket, guide,
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 62, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Recommended to bring with you: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, bathing suit, comfortable shoes (sneakers) or neoprene boots, towel
- Requesting a private tour, you will be charged an additional price of €80.
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Portofino Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Portofino Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Portofino Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Portofino Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff