Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Portland from an expert local guide
- Visit a mix of verdant parks and historic architectural sites
- Snacks will be provided to all guests
- Group sizes limited to 12 participants for personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Our pickup location is at the South Waterfront Park “roundabout / traffic circle” right at the intersection of SW Montgomery Street & SW River Drive, directly in front of “McCormick and Schmick’s Harborside at the Marina” restaurant. Coffee, restrooms, benches to wait on and parking are all nearby.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour includes several short stops that involve some light walking of 5 to 10 minutes, but the whole tour can be easily enjoyed just from the van alone if mobility is an issue or the weather is less than ideal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Infinite Oregon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms