- Explore Forest and Washington Parks with a local guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
- Group sizes limited to 10 participants
- Bottled water will be provided
Departure & Return
For the 9 a.m. tour, we will meet outside the Clearing Cafe, on NW Thurman, a few blocks from the #15 bus stop (NW Vaughn and 27th)
For the 1:30 p.m. tour, we will meet in front of the Fehrenbacher Hof, near the Goose Hollow stop of the MAX train
The 9 a.m. tour will end at the rose garden, near transit options to get back downtown
The 1:30 p.m. tour will end at the Clearing Cafe, near transit options
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews